In Your Legal Corner
LOOKING OUR FOR YOUR INTERESTS
Klaas Zondervan, Esq. (Leeuwarden, 1981) is registered as a lawyer with the Dutch Association of Legal Advisors (NVRA) - on whose board he served between 2018 and 2021 - and advocates for the rights of (descendants of) emigrants and expats of Dutch descent, who are or may be entitled to inherit from Dutch estates.
Having completed the Specialist Training in Estate Planning and Specialist Training in Estate Liquidation, he has thorough knowledge of the Dutch Civil Code in general, and the inheritance law in particular. He often acts as a court appointed liquidator in 'troublesome' estates. Lastly, having been sworn in as a translator English at the District Court of The Hague as well, he has no difficulty conversing with you in either Dutch or English.
Particulars you might find interesting:
• Klaas Zondervan, Esq. also works as a probate genealogist and is the owner of Missing Money B.V.;
• Missing Money B.V. is an internationally operating firm that specializes in recovering misappropriated property;
• due to the nature of this work, the firm oftentimes encounters looted art belonging to Jewish families;
• said firm is also committed to claiming dormant bank accounts and inheritances with no known heirs;
• typical cases concern intestate estates opened in the United States or Canada that are held by the government;
• Missing Money B.V. offers full legal service, family research and litigation to implement the above.
Among our clients are:
Because your matter matters to us.